Friday, June 16

Summertime



Today
I was tuned into the Current and they hit me with one of those moments that seem to happen all the time lately. They played a song that was perfect for the moment and the mood i was in. That song was Summertime, by Will Smith and DJ Jazzy Jeff. Its a pretty corny song when you listen to the lyrics, but its just right for rolling down your windows and driving in the summer. So far the summer here in the Twin Cities has been beautiful, lets all try to get outside and enjoy it.

"and as I think back makes me wonder how
the smell from a grill could spark up nostalgia
Summer Summer Summertime
Time to sit back and unwind"

Will Smith-Summertime

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My fave lyrics from this song (and prolly in my top 10 ever):

chillin in the car they spent all day waxin/leanin to the side but you can't speed through/Two miles an hour so everybody sees you

'Tis the best!

12:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home