Wednesday, January 24

Haley Bonar



I have to admit, sometimes I have a tendancy to get TOO attached to music.
For example, take local singer songwriter Haley Bonar. Her songs are amazing, folk-driven, slow burners. Great. 'Enjoy the music Neil, go to the show Neil.' Nope, my mind has to start running when I learn that she was raised in Rapid City, SD. A town 30 min from where my grandparents live. A town I have driven through many, many times in my life. Are Haley and I soulmates? Obviously. Should you download "Ransom," the soulful, rhodes-drenched tune featuring drums from none other than Dave King (Bad Plus, Halloween Alaska, Love Cars, way too many others...)? Absolutely.

MP3: Haley Bonar- Ransom

Haley 'cute as a button' Bonar Myspace


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol bonar.

1:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home