Sunday, July 15

Architecture in Helsinki




Hey kids, it's Scott. Neil's too busy listening to good music to help you do the same, so I'm here to lend a hand again.

During my time apprenticing at WNUR last year, the DJs I worked under taught me the ins and outs of playing music on the radio. While they always stressed variety in our playlists to ensure the listener is constantly hearing new music, one album seemed to get played every week. I wasn't complaining however, because Architecture in Helsinki's second release In Case We Die has enough good tracks to play a different song every week of the quarter and not need to repeat once. Now that we've reached the halfway point of summer, I've found myself listening to their bright and sunny sound again. These Aussies have a new album releasing in the States in August, and I couldn't be more excited. If it's anything like their last one, I'll have no reservations about playing it every week when I get back to the station.

MP3: Architecture in Helsinki - The Cemetery

Architecture in Helsinki Myspace

:o:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home